By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully and if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, kindly refrain from using this website.
– Alteration: any changes made by the customer after design work has been submitted.
– Basic size: standard size sheet of paper used to calculate
– Buyer: means the person whose name is printed on the Order.
– Contract: means the order and Order Confirmation (incorporating any Special Conditions)
– Faulty: means containing a fault or defect; imperfect or defective.
– Goods: means the goods or services which the Seller is to sell in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
– Order: means the Buyer’s order for Goods or services.
– Order Confirmation: means the Seller’s written Confirmation pursuant to Condition 3(b).
– Price: means the price together with postage and packing in force at the date and time of the order, subject to any promotional offer or discount then applicable.
– Person: means any person, firm or company.
– Special Conditions: any conditions in relation to orders set out and designated as such in the Order Confirmation.
- COPYRIGHTS AND PRIVACY
All information and design of this site are owned by Kwatri Print and is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind due to possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors.
As a user/client of Kwatri Print, you are restricted from reproducing, publishing, commercializing or using any material/part/element on this website in any form/way/manner. The information herein cannot be copied, distributed, sublicensed, altered or stored for subsequent use, in whole or in part, without clear and express prior consent of Kwatri Print.
The user/client is further prohibited from using this website in any way that may be damaging, that may affect other users or affect access to the website. The user may not use the website contrary to guiding laws and regulations governing the website. The user may not engage in extraction of data or similar activities pertaining this website.
Client must ensure that contents provided must be original and must not be invading any third-party’s right. Kwatri Press reserves the right to use any or all content created for you for marketing purposes except you exclusively indicate otherwise.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
Our work hours are between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
We respond to emails at intervals, on Saturdays and Sundays, subject to the availability of our Staff.
Feel free to contact us by email or call us at +2348094458800.
Orders placed after 5:00 pm on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will be attended to as orders placed on Monday morning in the new week.
All prices include VAT at the current rates.
– Payment MUST be made after final design review has been approved for print.
– Additional change/ alteration requests made after final design review has been approved will attract extra charges.
– Payment MUST be made before any additional ‘alteration request’ will be attended to.
– Full payment MUST be confirmed before print production will commence.
– Design fees are billed separately from print production fees.
– Payments for graphic design services are non-refundable.
– Orders can be cancelled at any time prior to the final design proof being approved for print production without incurring any charges.
– Orders cancelled after final design review has been approved but before print production commences, will only be eligible for a refund of the print production fee and not a refund of the design fee.
– Orders cancelled after final design approval and commencement of print production will be eligible for a refund equivalent to 20% of the total sum of the print production fee only.
– All order cancellations must be communicated via e-mail; you will receive an acknowledgement reply.
Re-print, Return and Complaints
– If you are not pleased with your printed items, we will offer a re-print free of charge; provided that the error on the job was made by us and not by the customer. Kindly note that KWATRI does not proof, edit, or change your content in any way after the final review is accepted for print. We strongly recommend thorough review of designs by the customer before final approval and placing of print orders.
– If the printed items are damaged when you receive it, please notify the courier agent immediately at the point of delivery and contact our customer service as soon as possible.
– All rejected print works MUST be returned within 7 days of lodging the complain before a re-print can be offered.
– All complaints MUST be lodged via email within 7 days of receipt of printed items and we will work towards securing you a replacement if necessary.
At Kwatri, we’re totally committed to customer satisfaction and want your experience to be a positive one. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact our Customer Service within 48 hours of the delivery date and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that you’re happy with your experience. If the product is damaged when you receive it, please notify the courier agent immediately at the point of delivery and contact Customer service as soon as possible. Please remember to preview your designs carefully prior to placing your order to avoid any disappointment when it arrives.
We reserve the right to use all custom designs created by us on our website and for other projects. If you require the custom design to be used exclusively for your order, it will attract an extra charge of N3,000 to be added to the initial design charge.
Revisions and Corrections
In the event of any alterations after an order has been placed, users must notify us through email only; as soon as possible and not later than 3 hours of placing the order by specifying all corrections or changes from the original specifications.
The cost of all design projects includes 3 revision rounds I.e. the initial design and three alteration request. A revision round is a list of small changes or edits that the client suggests and discusses with us in order to move forward with the right design direction.
Please note that additional revisions or complete alterations of designs different from original brief client sent at the beginning will attract an extra cost of 50% of the initial cost.
All communication will be done via email which assists all parties to keep track of correspondence. Kwatri Press will not take design instruction or changes via telephone.
All work requests must be in clear, concise writing, via email. To avoid any confusion, client revisions should be in a single document or email (if possible), in a legible, easy to understand manner. Client should always quote the order number at all time to enable us track the project properly.
Kwatri is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations without clear notification under these Terms.
Reproduction Of Work
Kwatri retains personal rights to use the completed project and any preliminary designs for the purpose of publications, marketing and other purposes as it may apply. The client will be given credit for usage of work where necessary.
We have the right to reject projects that we would be uncomfortable working with (ie. nudity, pornography, offensive material, etc.). You will be notified by email if your order will be cancelled and the reason for cancellation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.